is a ministry to show God's love and build relationships with Arms of Hope.
EMBRACE Ministry Provides:
- Mentoring – group settings and one-on-one.
- Fellowship and Fun – getting to know each other through enjoyable activities.
- Assimilation – A “welcome” gift and assistance to new moms along with ideas and guidance for moms who want to get involved at KCC.
EMBRACE between the volunteers and moms.
- Welcome – Busy Moms Bibles and KCC information sheets are provided to all new Arms of Hope Medina Campus single moms.
- Breaking Free Bible Study – We meet at the AOH/MCH chapel on Mondays at 9:30 AM to view and discuss Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" videos with new Arms of Hope Medina Campus single moms. We are witnessing great spiritual growth through this ministry!
- Prayer Warrior Partners – One-on-one connections with Arms of Hope single moms for the sole purpose of PRAYER!
For those looking for a way to show God’s love to others and make a difference in the lives of those choosing to help themselves, the EMBRACE Ministry provides the perfect opportunity! For more information please contact Shelley Dixon @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heart to Heart
is a ministry designed to empower moms with older children to support moms with children in 8th grade and younger. Experienced moms mentor mothers with younger children and serve as Christian role models.
Meetings are generally the second Tuesday evening of every month during the school year in the home of Donna Houston. Dinner and fellowship is followed by a time of prayer and devotion.
If you are a young mom with small children, we would love to have you join us for our next meeting. For more information on times and dates of upcoming get-togethers, please email Donna Houston: email@example.com.
Divinity Family Services, a Christian based Foster Care organization provideshope, care and safety for children in a loving home environment fostering apositive future and an opportunity to prosper in a healthy family environment
Life is complicated and it’s not unusual to experience stress or have problems in personal, family or work situations. The Kerrville Church of Christ has the Marriage & Family Care Center to help our church family and the community at large with various life challenges.
What are some of the services offered?
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy
- Couples and Individual Therapy
How do I make an appointment?
Contact Marilyn Knight to request an appointment. 830.257.4091