CONNECT is a ministry of couples and ladies willing to offer a few hours a month to build lasting relationships with mothers in the Arms of Hope Medina Campus Together program for moms raising children on their own.
CONNECT Ministry Provides:
- Mentoring – group settings and one-on-one.
- Fellowship and Fun – getting to know each other through enjoyable activities.
- Assimilation – A “welcome” gift and assistance to new moms along with ideas and guidance for moms who want to get involved at KCC.
CONNECT works in conjunction with Arms of Hope to provide volunteer training and ongoing support of the relationships formed between the volunteers and moms.
- Welcome – Busy Moms Bibles and KCC information sheets are provided to all new Arms of Hope Medina Campus single moms.
- Breaking Free Bible Study – We meet at the AOH/MCH chapel on Mondays at 9:30 AM to view and discuss Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" videos with new Arms of Hope Medina Campus single moms. We are witnessing great spiritual growth through this ministry!
- Prayer Warrior Partners – One-on-one connections with Arms of Hope single moms for the sole purpose of PRAYER!
For those looking for a way to show God’s love to others and make a difference in the lives of those choosing to help themselves, the CONNECT Ministry provides the perfect opportunity! For more information please contact Shelley Dixon @ firstname.lastname@example.org